Thursday, August 9, 2012

Insanity day 2

If you have not heard of Insanity, it is a fitness series like P90x that is well, insane. All the workouts work with your body, no equipment needed. 60 days of intense training. Yesterday I started with the fit test. Did not do too bad. Some exercises I did better than those on the video. Some worse. I got through it though felt like jello afterwards. Today was plyometric cardio. 40 mins (with warm up, stretching, work out, more stretching). I a sore already. I was soaked by the end, could barely finish some of the exercises but I pushed through and before I knew it, I was stretching yay!!!!!

Now these videos are not for the beginner. These are for people already in shape but need that extra push to get ripped or just need extra motivation to get out of the rut you are in. I am in a rut and want to be ripped. I have become complacent on my bike and that is not good.  The bike was elusive and lulled me into a false sense of security.  I am not getting outside to work out, because, summers are so hot. It's hard to run and do those extra work outs. The yard needs tending too more often. It is raining, it's dark in the morning, the list goes on. See you are not the only one that can make excuses.

<sigh> So today was day two of insanity. I will keep you posted on my 60 days of Insanity!

Here is a nutritional guide to help you in your weight loss http://www.teamunify.com/cast/__doc__/Insanity%20Nutrition%20Guide.pdf

ps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment