Monday, August 13, 2012

Insanity - week one DONE!

Insanity - week one DONE!  I know you are thinking.. "please it is one week" but wow what a week! The work outs are still kicking my butt, but I am getting stronger and able to finish more of the exercises and do them quicker. I am glad I am seeing improvement, however slowly it feels.  I keep reminding myself, this is only the first week. I have many many more to go.  I can totally see me having to do a round two of this work out, maybe after a week or two off.  My mind my change, as I may start seeing radical results. I see it happening with others I know who have done this. Baby steps right?  I remind myself it took a good 2 weeks for me to master his Self magazine work outs to the point where I could do them as he instructed. So this too will take time.  I will be doing some spinning tomorrow to still get some exercise in and yet recover, I may be get crazy and do some Pilates or yoga. I could use some stretching.

Today I leave you with some yoga poses.  I love yoga, it stretches you while getting your heqart rate up a bit and it is relaxing (at least to me).

Enjoy


Have a very FIT day!





No comments:

Post a Comment