Sunday, August 12, 2012

Insanity day 5

Wow. Today was pure cardio. Wow wow wow. So glad I pushed through. Definitely not for the unfit. It was 14 plus mins straight high high high intensity cardio. Like heart through your throat, think you are dying, completely out of breath cardio. I finished only had to stop a few times but so did multiple people on the video so that made me feel better. So glad they show that instead of pretending like everyone can finish easily. Made me feel even better about my performance. I feel stronger and am sore especially In my abs.

Yesterday was cardio recovery and I was correct it was yoga. It felt nice to stretch!!!!!

Not up for insanity yet? That's ok. Go for a walk or go bowling. I went bowling last night and that was quite a workout. Legs, arms and abs all a little sore. Doesn't really matter what you do as long as you get out there and do it!!!! Only you can make the changes you want to see!

Have a very fit day!

No comments:

Post a Comment