Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Choosing the right shoes

Choosing the right shoe for the exercise you do the most, is important. Right now I have running shoes since I used to run all the time and I find those are not as conducive to the exercises I am currently doing. I need a crossfit shoe that allows me to run, but whose purpose is more minimum so that I can have a better base of sport and stability. I have high arches so I cannot go barefoot, I need arch support so a good crossfit shoe like Brooks Pure Project Line or New Balance Minimus Road 10 is perfect for me. It gives me comfort for running and gives me room to spread my toes for more balance. The right shoes help you to prevent injuries and to do your exercise with the correct form.   You have to figure out which is right for you. Here is something to help you.

This Infographic Will Help You Find the Perfect Shoe for Any Workout

Have a very fit day!

No comments:

Post a Comment