Friday, May 4, 2012

Kick Boxing

I love love love love kick boxing workouts.  They are high intensity, energizing, fun, stress burning high calorie burning (250-300 calories per half hour), sculpts muscles, burns fat and is empowering.  LOVE them.  Total body work out!  You will see more kickboxing posts later, as this really is my favorite thing to do for exercising.  I love the jabbing, ducking, punching.  Kicking oh I love how my muscles feel when I kick.  I definitely feel like I could take someone if needed.  Kickboxing is great for self defense and really increases your self esteem.  All around fabulous work out.

So today I leave you with some basics of kickboxing that Woman's Day put together.


http://www.womansday.com/health-fitness/workout-routines/kickboxing-1550#slide-1

Enjoy and have a very fit day!

No comments:

Post a Comment