Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Proper shoes

Are you knees or shins bothering you after running or working out? Well a lot of that pain has to do with proper shoes. It is amazing how bad shoes can affect your body. Proper shoes are extremely important. And yes I know they are expensive but are you not worth it? I have a pair for running and for indoor gym. I would love to buy a pair for trail running and spin class but for now. My two get me by. Once I bought the proper running shoe for my type of feet, my shin splints went away, no more blisters (always by a size bigger than you normally wear as your feet swell during the run) and I felt like I was running on air. Made me want to get out and run.

Here is a guide to help you in your proper shoe search:
Running shoes infographic

No comments:

Post a Comment