Monday, April 23, 2012

Fitness with Jamie

HI

I am Jamie, and I am starting this fitness blog, after some encouragement from friends.
You are probably thinking, 'who is she,  why would I listen to her?'

Me May 2010
me May 2011
Well I am a girl who lost 45 lbs, from eating healthy and working out.  Not only that but I went from a size 14ish in June 2010 to a size 4ish by Jan 2012.  I not only lost weight and kept it off, but I continue to tone up.

I am a happy girl and love love love that I continue toning and feel so athletic again.
I think everyone should have a chance to have the body that makes them happy. I know how much work goes into getting that body.   If you want to lose 5 or 100 lbs, I am the girl to help you.   Feel free to message me if you would like! I love designing work outs and hope to bring you some fabulous work outs that will be beneficial and will fit into your daily schedule, as well as some healthy meal options I find along the way.

Remember the fat did not get there over night, there are no miracle cures, you must work for it, and you must watch what you eat ALL of what you eat.  I highly recommend a food/exercise journal  www.loseit.com is awesome and has apps you can download to your phone for added convenience.   I also recommend, weight circuits as well as cardio.  Muscle burns more fat, even at rest! Do not be afraid of using some hand weights.  Listen to your body and push yourself!  You are stronger than you realize.

Here is today's quick High Intensity work out that I like to do  if I am running short on time in the mornings or to add to any routine.   You can do only a 5 mins portion or do the whole 10 mins


20 seconds burpees (with the jump)
10 secs rest
20 seconds mountain climbers
10 sec rest
20 seconds high knees
10 sec rest
20 second jumping jacks
10 second rest
20 seconds burpees(with the jump)
10 secs rest
20seconds mountain climbers
10 sec rest
20 seconds high knees
10 sec rest
20 second jumpingjacks
10 second rest
20 seconds push upswith left leg up
10 sec rest
20 seconds push upswith right leg up
5 mins done :)

20 seconds burpees(with the jump)
10 secs rest
20seconds mountain climbers
10 sec rest
20 seconds high knees
10 sec rest
20 second jumpingjacks
10 second rest
20 seconds burpees(with the jump)
10 secs rest
20seconds mountain climbers
10 sec rest
20 seconds high knees
10 sec rest
20 second jumpingjacks
10 second rest
20 seconds right plank
10 sec rest
20 seconds left plank

10 mins  done! 

You justburned like 200 calories good for you :)


Thanks for reading. I hope to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment