Monday, October 1, 2012

Insanity - 2 weeks left

I took my 4th Insanity fit test last night and wow did I do better!  I was sooooo proud of me.  I increased numbers dramatically in all but one exercise (globe jumps, that I really do not think you can get many more than I already do). I was so proud!  Could not stop grinning!  All that hard work was finally showing.  My abs and obliques are nice and hard.  I definitely could stand to do another round or two of this work out, but will probably incorporate the videos into my work outs and not follow the plan, as some mornings I just do not have an hour plus time to give.  My attention span is really 45-50 mins max for working out.

I challenge you to do something out of your comfort zone for a month.  Whether it be running, a video series or even just getting off the couch daily and doing a work out.  Do something and at the end of the month, let me know how you feel?  I know this past 45 days has been amazing and I am so glad that I took the insanity challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment