Thursday, October 11, 2012

Last week of Insanity

Last week of Insanity, and I am ready to take a break.  Love the work outs, but they become monotonous after awhile.  I know what to expect and which ones I dislike, which makes for de-motivation. My last fit test is Saturday YAY!!!.  I skipped yesterdays video and went for a 5 mile run.  It felt nice to get out of the house and run along the river.  So many people were out running, walking and bike riding.  I even passed a boot camp group.  I love fall and spring.  The weather, here in FL is perfect for working out, outdoors. The humidity disappears, there is a slight breeze and the view along the river is spectacular. <sigh> I am lucky to live in such a pretty place, where I have the access to workout, outdoors.  It was nice seeing so many people outside as well.

Get off that couch and do something outside, even if it is a walk around the block.  A walk is better than doing nothing!

Have a very fit day!

No comments:

Post a Comment