Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Back to Basics for me!

So after my holiday splurging on yummy decadent foods and too much alcohol, I have spent the last 2 weeks detoxing and getting back to basics.

I have been eating healthy and counting EVERY calorie.
Drinking around 8-9 24 oz waters a day
Working out daily for at least 30  mins (burning 500 calories) up to over an hour a day.
The days I want to eat more, I work out more.  Easy basic concept right?


So last week I weighed in at a frightful 153 YIKES  that is up from my initial weight in of 149.  I remind myself.. I am building muscle. but WOW did that scare me. Today I weighed in at 147 YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I am fitting in clothes that are 6 and 8's and my 10s are WAYYYy too big again.  So far, thing are going well. I am getting back to basics and it is working.

I am also doing Les Mills Combat.. super fun and burning calories and creating lean muscle.

Find an exercise you love, get back to basics and just do it!

Have a very fit day!


No comments:

Post a Comment