Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Insanity Max 30: Max Out Cardio review

Insanity Max 30: Max Out Cardio


Month 2 begins with a BANG!  Shaun T.  brings in moves you have never seen before and some old school Insanity moves, as well. He also brings back circuits with 3 rounds of the exercises then water break. I maxed out 10:12 but was able to finish the entire thing. I even had my little helper who likes to get on my back during Pike up spider lunges, and lays under me during Plank punches, which helps me stay up in plank position.  I am sore today (did this review post the next day) not sore sore where I cannot move, but I can feel my core!  So I apparently worked that way more than I realized!

Once I maxed out, I stopped watching the clock, which helped me focus on me and the moves. I was able to finish the work out without needing to stop again. I am excited for month 2 and what it brings!





No comments:

Post a Comment