Thursday, February 19, 2015

Insanity Max 30: Max Out Sweat review

Insanity Max 30: Max Out Sweat  was hard.. very very hard.. I am not going to sugar coat this one. I was drenched, breathless, muscles were like rubber!


This one was more like the original Insanity minus stretching. You do your warm up, 3 exercises, 3 times. 1 min another exercise, then water break.  Then you move into the 3 circuits, which are set up the same way, 3 exercises (45 seconds each) repeat 3 times, 1 min bonus exercise, water break, then move on.  The last 20 seconds are cardio!

This one was tough and not my favorite. I think I maxed out at 7:09, which was a feat!  It is a great workout, just not fun exercises to me.  At one point you are doing a minute of tuck jumps with a dive pushup (yikes!)   I should be nice and sore tomorrow. I will be shocked if I am not. But I am excited to do tomorrows work out and a little afraid for Friday!

I pressed play and will do it again next Wednesday. That is all i can ask of myself. I pressed play and finished! If I can, you can too!


Have a very fit day!

Check me out at:
Beachbodycoach.com/jlgray22
"Fitness with Jamie" on facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment