Friday, February 6, 2015

Insanity Max 30: Tabata Strength review

Insanity Max 30: Tabata Strength is a tough work out. 



My first time doing it I MAXED out at 7:43 the 2nd 11:08. This work out had a warm up, then you do 20 secs on 10 secs off, of each work out then move on. There are no water breaks in this work out, after the warm up. Your break is another work out. There are a lot of my favorite Old School Insanity moves in this one, which made it fun. Before you know it, the work out is over. You do lots of core work out, that is disguised as lower body or upper body, but do not be fooled, your core will get an amazing work out. 

This one definitely takes it up a notch from Tabata Power. Diamond Jump one legged burpees, then diamond jump burpees, then just diamond jumps, then in and out squats before moving on to about 10 mins of different push-ups.  I really enjoyed this work out. It was hard but I smiled the whole time!! It was nice seeing myself push through!  You end this with Chair holds. and ENTIRE minute of Chair holds

Great workout even with a little toddler adding resistance to some of the moves! 

My video review: http://youtu.be/incGP5OXMr8


No comments:

Post a Comment