Thursday, August 6, 2015

Cize Crazy 8's review

I was so excited to get my new Cize program in the mail that I couldn't wait until tomorrow to try it!  I'm so glad I didn't wait!  I chose the first video, which was for beginners and 30 mins!  I worked out while dinner cooked! And boy was it fun!  Shaun T takes you through each move as he builds on to the routine. He does a great job of showing you how to do it. You don't need to be a dancer or even have rythm. Just have fun!  You review the moves and review them until it's time to dance!! Then you go through the routine to music 3 times. I felt like a professional dancer!  It was so much fun and the 30 mins flew by!   Check out my video review: http://youtu.be/S5jRmqFxBZA


Get your own at www.beachbodycoach.com/jlgray22

Have a fit day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment