Friday, March 28, 2014

21 day Fix Plyo Fix Review

I just got in the 21 day fix. It is not just work outs but also has a food guide along with helpful containers to help you with portion control. Even gives you sample foods to eat with each container and tells you how many times you need to eat.

Today I did the Plyo Fix. 6 rounds of exercises and 30 mins long!  Wow was it a work out. It was as intense as Insanity Plyo. You have a 2:30 min warm up that includes stretching, then you move right into the work out.

These rounds may be out of order, it is all a blur now and when I Did the video I totally left off lunges..oops)
Round 1: Squat jumps for 30 seconds, 30 sec. rest, one legged squat jumps 30 secs, 30 sec rest repeat
Round 2: Tuck jumps 30 secs, 30 sec rest, frog jumps 30 sec, 30 sec rest, repeat
Round 3: Burpee with a pushup 30 secs; 30 sec rest; plyo push up 30 secs; 30 sec rest, repeat
Round 4: Ski jumps 30 secs; 30 sec rest, skaters 30 secs; 30 sec rest repeat
Round 5:  lunge jumps 30 secs; 30 sec rest; lunge jump with a twist 30 secs; 30 sec rest repeat (I forgot this in the video.. must have blocked them out as OW my legs hurt)
Round 6: Plank jumps 30 secl 30 sec rest; sumo squat jumps 30 secs, 30 sec rest, repeat

Cool down and stretch!

Also there is a modifier so even if you are a beginner or need a low impact option you have it with this video!

It was an intense work out, and I apparently did block some of it out, as my legs are like noodles right now!

Excited though because as much as I love T25 my body has gotten used to it and this definitely pushed my body to its limits. Great great work out!

Here is my video http://youtu.be/gAR7wuAEPP4
Check me out at Beachbody or facebook!
Http://beachbodycoach.com/jlgray22
https://www.facebook.com/fitnesswithjamie

Have a very fit day1

No comments:

Post a Comment