Saturday, January 17, 2015

Insanity Max 30: Ab Attack




Premise, is the same as the work outs, you need to MAX OUT.... I maxed out at 1:56, yeah yeah laugh it up. In my defense, I did this after the Cardio Challenge, so I was pretty tired. I still finished all 10 mins, though did take quick breathers. This one you go straight through the 10 mins, no repeating workouts, you just keep switching the moves until 10 mins are done. 

This is a great add on work out. It is great because if you have time you can do it after your days work out, if you don't then you can do it later or earlier!  Either way it hits your core well!  



Here is my YouTube Video Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyCO_lO4Akg

Have a very fit day!

Check me out at:
Beachbodycoach.com/jlgray22
"Fitness with Jamie" on facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment