Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Insanity Max 30: Sweat Intervals review


Insanity Max 30: Sweat Intervals review




There is a modifier track (there is one with all)

Warm up (3 exercises, repeated 3 times) then move on to 5 rounds of 3 exercises, repeated 3 times, them move on to the next round.

Legs, lunges, squats, switch kicks, burpees. This one is a killer work out. I maxed out at 11:28 during In and out abs.

I also had 24 extra pounds for most of the work outs, as my child needed me to wear him. So that made it a little rough!

Though this one went super quick!  About the time I thought I could not go anymore, time was up!

This one will push you to the max by the end!  You will be drenched in sweat and love it!

My video review: http://youtu.be/oLYTrgYs1-U

Have a very fit day!

Check me out at:
Beachbodycoach.com/jlgray22
"Fitness with Jamie" on facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment