Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Insanity Max 30: Tabata Power review



Tabata Power starts off with a warm up/stretch, that of course I think could be longer, but we have 30 minutes so I will take what I can get. You do 3 exercises 3 times, break, then move on to your work out, which is each exercise for 20 seconds on, 10 seconds off, repeat, them move on to a different one. Lots of Plyometrics in this work out. I maxed out the first day at 7:25 and the 2nd time at 10:14, so I improved. What gets me is the moving push ups and the row push ups, lets just say this work out is a LOT of arms. My arms are jello right now. My arms are sore from doing the work out 2 days ago, and tomorrow I may not be able to lift my arms. There is about 10 mins of nothing but tricep exercises.. OUCH!!!  There were lots of lunges, squats, but a lot a lot of arms, then you do the last 3 mins of a lot of the exercises that you did through out the work out and you end with a minute of power jumps!  It is fun, it goes by quick, but definitely is fun!  The cool down is 2 mins, which I never think is enough, so stretch more!  

A great total body work out in 30 mins. What more can you ask for?

My video review: http://youtu.be/llDGQJGqXcU



No comments:

Post a Comment