Keeping good form knock out as many reps as you can in 60 seconds. Switch to the other side at 30 seconds when necessary (like leg lifts). Repeat the circuit twice. The whole workout should only take about 15 minutes.
1. Stand with your feet double shoulder- width apart and hold your arms straight out.
2. Bend at the hips and knees to lower your body until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Keep your knees in line with your toes.
3. Push back up to the starting position.
1. Get down on your hands and knees. Palms flat to the floor and knees bend at 90 degree angle.
2. Lift one leg straighten it out to the side until the inside of your thigh is parallel with the ground.
3. Lower your leg until your toe is on the ground. Left your leg up again and repeat.
Lying on Back Straddle
Lie on your back, resting on your elbows and raise your feet in the air.
Slowly open your legs in a v shape. Hold here for 1-2 seconds.
Raise them back to the start position. And repeat.
Abductor Leg Lifts
1. Lie on your side with legs straight. Feet, hips and shoulders stacked.
2. Bent your upper leg at the knee and hip. Let it rest on the floor in front of you, from knee to foot. This will free the lower leg to do the exercise.
3. Keeping you lower leg straight but not locked; lift it straight up as far as possible.
4. Than lower it to the floor. Compete one side before rolling over to the other leg.
1. Start by standing with one foot forward, and the other foot back.
2. Bend both knees. Keep you font knee and ankle inline. The thigh of your front leg and the shin of your rear leg should be parallel to the floor. The knee of your rear leg should be almost touching the floor.
3. Push up and return to starting position. Repeat on the other side.
Lie back onto floor Straighten both legs so that they are perpendicular to floor.
Slowly lower one leg almost to the floor. Simultaneously switch position of your legs.
Single leg bow
1. Stand on one leg and bend the other leg behind the body.
2. Extend arms down by your side
3. Bend the font leg and lean upper body forward until your chest is parallel to the floor.
Have a very fit day!