Thursday, September 5, 2013

T25 Beta phase Dynamic Core review



T25 beta phase dynamic core review

So this video is great for those of you who are not pregnant. I am 30 weeks today, so in 2 and a half months this little guy will pop out and I am getting bigger by the day, which makes core work really hard.
This video was half standing exercises which I nailed and half floor work which I nailed about halfish.... The standing portion was great, lots of moves I love like switch kicks and stability exercises.   Got my heart rate going and I worked up a good sweat.  The floor exercises, I was able to do most, side planks (I love), Pike work, even bicycles I can still do, Walking planks with squat pyramid to finish, Yes please!  Super mans, not so much, I have to stand to do a version of those which was comical to watch me. I did the best i could
If you click on the link above you will see my sweaty self giving you my 2nd review, as my first review was with a still picture (I call it baby brain, as I totally forgot to switch it to video). 
For you non pregnant people, you should totally be able to nail this video!
For more info or to purchase visit: http://beachbodycoach.com.jlgray22

Have a fit day!

No comments:

Post a Comment