Thursday, September 26, 2013

T25 Beta Phasa Core Speed review

For those of you who follow this blog (thank you), you know that I am 8 months pregnant 33 weeks to be exact.... so doing the T25 work outs has been increasingly challenging, especially the Dynamic Core, so today I switched out Dynamic core for Core speed and am kicking myself for not doing it sooner!  I LOVED IT!  It was quick like Speed 2.0 and was over with before I knew it. I was dripping in sweat my heart rate was higher than it should have been and I only had to modify one exercise which I ended up not modifying in the all inclusive rounds because I was so into it. This preggo girl was doing one handed burpees.. WOW!  It was a great great work out! I was a happy girl this morning doing it!  I loved the format, just like I loved speed 2.0's format. He incorporate lots of punching which I love and it was just fun. I kept a smile on my face the entire work out!  Below is my review video.. do not mind the sweatiness!

http://youtu.be/Xg7wiBhCbWI


If you want to know more go to http://beachbodycoach.com/jlgray22 and click on shop then search for T25 or message me jlaster22@gmail.com 
Happy to answer any questions!

Have a very fit day!

No comments:

Post a Comment