Wednesday, October 9, 2013

T25 Gamma Phase Extreme Circuit Review

T25 Gamma Phase Extreme Circuit

This one was all weights, well almost all weights. You only put your weights down to do some version of planks or burpees so you are still working your upper body. It was fun though and fast. You did everything in 5 minute increments, so you would do a weight circuit, the burn out round and 5 mins was done and you would move on to the next. It went by super fast. My arms are still a little sore, so I will be surprised if I am not really sore tomorrow. Tomorrow is Pyramid, and I am excited for another new video, before going back to Speed 3.0.  So far this has been my favorite video of the Gamma phase, which says a lot because the previous phases, Speed was my fave! But this one was fun, I did have to pick up my smaller weights twice during this because my shoulder were so sore from yesterdays work out, but for the most part I was able to go with my higher pound weights and did not have to modify!  At 8 months/35 weeks pregnant I was pretty stoked about that.

http://beachbodycoach.com/jlgray22


Have a very fit day!

No comments:

Post a Comment