Tuesday, October 8, 2013

T25 Gamma Phase Rip't Up review

T25 Gamma Phase Rip't Up review



Today was awesome!  The weights stayed in your hands for most of the work out, or you were doing push ups, planks, downward dog, something else that used those upper body muscles.  It was nice to do so many push ups again, it reminded me of Insanity and well I know most of you hate push ups, I have a love/hate relationship with them. I hate doing then while I am doing them, but I love love love the results. Since I am  8 months/34 weeks pregnant I did have to modify this video a tad, as there were lots of supermans and rocketmans, and well I cannot lay on my tummy. So I did the best I could by standing and mimicking. I will say it was nice to see Tania modifying again. So YAY for a modifier! Though I think if you made it through Beta, you can do this video with no modifications.

It has been 3 hours since I finished and my arms are still burning a tad, so I will be shocked if I am not sore tomorrow. But I like the sore feeling ( I know I am weird)  Over all I give this video a 2 thumbs up!

http://beachbodycoach.com/jlgray22

Have a very fit day!

No comments:

Post a Comment