Friday, April 4, 2014

21 day fix Cardio fix review


Review on YouTube: http://youtu.be/CIuli5ymUtE

This one had no weights, it is all you and how hard you work! 4 rounds of 2 exercises that are a minute long then repeated plus a 2 min bonus round. Heart rate got up immediately. Round 3 she gives you a little break to your lungs but keeps your heart rate up. She ends with a bonus round that leaves your shoulders and core burning.  Good work out!  I may switch this one out next week with the Plyo work out, as I think I got more from that one then this one but both are really good.

Once I get the other two work outs in, I will review them too. May not buy them until I start round 2 of 21 day fix, but keep your eyes open for them!

Check me out at Beachbody or Facebook!

Have a very fit day!

No comments:

Post a Comment