Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Water is good

We all know water is good for us. especially if you drink it as soon as you wake up. It helps get all your organs awake and functioning properly. I do this daily, I finish whatever is left in my water next to the bed, then I drink two 32oz glasses of cold water, fill it up again and drink the rest while I work out and get ready and go to work. By the time I am at work I  have had anywhere between 4 to 5 32oz glasses of water.. that is 128oz (16 -8oz glasses) to 160oz (20 -8oz glasses). That is a lot of water if you think about it. But it sets the tone for my day and gives me a leap start in staying hydrated.

Here are 5 reasons to drink water first thing in the morning:

5 Benefits of Drinking Water In The Morning

My sweet husband found this article which I thought was a great reinforcement of what I was already doing:

http://www.newhealthguide.org/Drinking-Water-In-The-Morning.html

Also, drinking a glass of warm water, or eating (drinking) a bowl of warm brothy soup before each meal, aids in digestion.  Some say to drink it in the morning warm instead of cold.


Moral of today's post.. water is good (cold or warm).. drink lots of it and drink lots first thing in the morning, as well as continue to do so all day long!

Why not give it a go for 2 weeks to see if you notice any changes? What do you have to lose? It is free !!!!!

How do you drink your water?


No comments:

Post a Comment