Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Complete Guide to Calories

When trying to get fit, exercise is half your battle the other half and sometimes more than half comes in the kitchen when you make food choices. Tracking your food helps TREMENDOUSLY! Anytime that I stop tracking, I always gain because I am not accountable to myself. Tracking makes you accountable to yourself and that is the only person you need to be accountable too. Below is a really good guide to calories.

The Complete Guide to Calories

Remember if you are  in taking too few calories your body goes into starvation mode so make sure you are eating enough.  I suggest tracking yourself for a week and see how many calories you are in-taking then cut it by 500, as you are probably in-taking WAYYY more than you realize.

Have a very fit day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment