Friday, July 19, 2013

Pushing through

This morning I decided to do a quick video documenting how I was feeling after an intense work out. It is my first video and my iphone is too full so, it kinda cut off mid thought but, you can get the gist of my meaning.  I was wrong and am actually 6 months preggo!  

Just know you can push through any work out if you set your mind to it. You are stronger than you realize and your body can be pushed to do amazing things! You just have to push through! You have the power!



If you are looking for new fitness programs or exercises, cruise this blog or go to http://beachbodycoach.com/jlgray22 and click on shop and search fitness programs.  Feel free to message me with questions or guidance. I am happy to help!

 I am always here if you need motivation or support! Never forget that!

Have a very fit day

No comments:

Post a Comment